Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where to Get Custom-Colored Hair Extensions Locally?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Jestkova's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2024
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where to Get Custom-Colored Hair Extensions Locally?

    I dyed my hair a pretty unusual color and now I can’t find matching extensions anywhere online. Is there a local salon or shop that offers custom-dyed sets? Would be amazing to find someone who can match the tone exactly.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member levit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2023
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to Get Custom-Colored Hair Extensions Locally?

    It’s been three months since I had my hair done at Alexandra’s Hollywood Hair, and the extensions still look amazing. I wash, style, and wear them like my real hair. No shedding, no tangling — just pure glamour every single day.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •